CTL is pleased to offer our services for your students of SEGi University and Colleges in the form of short workshops related to learning and personal development. The workshops are as follows:
- Creative Thinking – lateral thinking, idea-generation, etc.
- Critical Thinking – understanding fallacies, cogency, etc.
- Speed-Reading – how to improve reading speed by at least 200-300 words (per minute)
- Time Management – adapted from Stephen Covey’s 7 Habits (managing time is the 3rd habit)
- Edward de Bono’s 6 Thinking Hats – on attention-directing, holistic thinking, etc.
- Introduction to NLP – using NLP to reduce stress, manage emotions, spur motivation, etc.
- Heuristics for Decision-Making – hedonic treadmill, loss aversion, swimmer’s body illusion, etc.
Additional workshops include “MBTI for Effective Communication in the Workplace” (for staff, academic and non-academic) and “MBTI for Better Relationships and Career Planning” (for students).
All of the above should be about 1.5 hours to 2 hours.
Kindly contact the CTL Team for further enquiries or booking.